Docassist Document Management Compliance ensures you can comply with internal rules and external laws and regulations.
Document Management Compliance varies by business and industry, but in general is focused on controls and reporting on authorization.
For your documents , what are the rules for access to documents and can those rules be enforced? And what reports are there to show who had access to what on which date?
With Docassist Document Management Compliance, those questions can be answered properly, making document compliance with organizational, industry, or governmental regulations easy.
Benefits of Docassist Document Management Compliance
- Detailed controls for user access at the document, folder, and cabinet levels to secure and manage content – by organization, department or user processing group.
- Strong authentication and user sign-on procedures, rigorously manages user identities, and can restrict sign-on to certain IP addresses and locations, if desired.
- Individual user privileges – controls the ability of certain users to access and view content, but prevents them from printing or exporting the information.
- Audit logging of all user access and actions, noting the date, time and actions each user performed. Administrators and privileged users only have the ability to run or download detailed reports of audit activity in easy-to-use formats.
- Automated workflows define approval processes with clear, enforceable exception rules and documentation of action at every level.
- Automated indexing and search features allow you to quickly find related documents, to ensure that documentation can be quickly identified and sourced for audits.