We invest in your security so you don’t have to.
Physical Security Features
- Strong passwords, access control, audit trails and data encryption to ensure a high level of security at the application level and connection time-outs after a predetermined period of inactivity
- Secure, 128-bit RSA encryption (SSL) for secure transfer of data
- 256 bit AES encryption of data at resting point to comply with various 3rd party standards
- 24/7/365 security monitoring of our platform and application services
- Encryption at drive-level
All system activities in Docassist are logged and reported, allowing you to monitor and view a document’s progress and history. The system can also provide a history of transactions based on defined search criteria. Track and audit content by the following:
- Document and Group ID –The system-generated ID assigned to each transaction record.
- Username –The name of the user who performed the transaction.
- Date/Time –The date and time transactions was performed.
- Attributes –Metadata contained within the transaction record can be reviewed and audited.
- Workflow -Track timing, activities, and events within a particular workflow
- Action –The type of transaction performed, including capture, change, or export.