Healthcare organizations handle and store thousands of patient charts, patient information forms, insurance claim forms, explanations of benefits, and treatment authorization forms each year. Often, these documents are tied to paper-intensive processes that often have many costly bottlenecks.
With Healthcare Document Management, Docassist enables healthcare providers to easily store, access, manage, and share these critical documents across departments and office locations while maintaining compliance.
Healthcare Document Management in the Cloud
- Capture and centralize business information from remote locations
- Store and easily retrieve data and documents to optimize the revenue cycle
- Improve billing and coding practices
- Automate processes to increase efficiency
- Utilize version-control features for change management of key manuals and publications
- Manage documentation involved with accreditation and other compliance requirements
Added Benefits of a Healthcare Document Management System
- Maintain a cloud backup of information for disaster recovery and business continuity
- Optimize repetitive, high volume processes
- Allow mobile access when necessary