Secure Document Management with Docassist
Docassist secure document management and data security lets you control who has access to the content in your document system and which actions they can perform. System authentication and permission determines how users interact with system containers – cabinets, drawers, folders, and files – as well as document group types and their underlying pages. Manage security in Docassist in a variety of ways:
Document Management Security Permissions
- System level – Set global permissions that apply to all groups of users in the system.
- Group level – The most efficient way to manage security because you only need to set up security permissions once for multiple users.
- User level – If necessary, you can set permissions for individual users.
- Location-level security –With Docassist’s secure document management system, security and access can be controlled and managed at container location levels; manage access at the cabinet, drawer, folder and file level.
- Security can be set and managed at the document type, individual document and – if practical – individual image level of a document.