Document management for your Sage Software solutions
Sage Software solutions utilize and generate numerous documents, data, and reports. This information feeds the processes that fuel business success, but it is often a challenge to manage.
Docassist for Sage solves this document and data management problem. By integrating your Sage system directly to our cloud document management platform, data and documents are indexed and archived as they are processed.
Docassist captures and indexes any field of data within a document based on your business needs. This indexing makes it easy to organize, retrieve, and enhance the data and documents that are used in your business every day.
Docassist for Sage – Features
- Documentation Capture- centralizes the capture and management of all Sage documents and data.
- Automated Document Indexing- eliminates manual data entry with Docassist’s OCR and barcode technology.
- Integrated Search- instantly retrieves all related documents from Docassist without leaving your Sage Software solution.
- Automated Workflow- replicates your current processes in the cloud, and automates the hand-offs in these processes.
- Notifications and Reports- customizable alerts that allow you to monitor the status of invoices being processed and of work being done.
- Information and Access Security- customizable rules for documents and access control to information for both Sage and non-Sage users who need access to documentation.
Document Management for Sage Software: Use Case
A Sage 300 ERP user is about to pay a vendor and must first check the corresponding purchase order and invoice. Instead of switching programs or spending time hunting for these documents, the user saves time by accessing these documents in Docassist from within Sage 300 ERP.
Explore the benefits
Integrating Docassist with Sage Software solutions streamlines operations and adds business value.
- Easy Archiving- Using document management keeps your employees organized and able to find the information they need when they need it.
- Centralize Access- Integrating your business systems creates one business ecosystem and allows your teams to work from anywhere through the cloud.
- Increase Productivity- Eliminating dual data entry saves time and reduces the risk of error.
- Reduce Costs- Automating business processes helps to identify costly bottlenecks.