A complete audit trail for each document and for all user activity are critical not only for internal records, but also for security and compliance.
Leveraging Docassist’s electronic information tracking capabilities dramatically reduces the time and effort it takes to find and maintain this information to pass an audit and to enforce internal business rules.
Docassist automatically provides two types of activity logging—-at the user-document level, and at the administrative level.
Document and User Action Logging
- Tracks a complete audit trail of a document’s life-cycle including attempts to access, change, send to workflow, print, or email a document.
- Keeps version history of documents so that the latest documents are being used and changes can be reverted at any time.
- With a simple keyword search, provides instant data evidence for an audit or a compliance examination.
Administrator Activity Logging
- Tracks changes to configurations and system settings.
- Provides logging information that can’t be edited to ensure business rules are followed and to prevent inaccurate record keeping.
- If required, Docassist provides customizable levels of tracking to meet your business’s specific requirements.
- Activity log details can be viewed and exported for further processing and reporting from Docassist.
It isn’t enough to only be able to find key documents. Docassist cloud document management allows you to always know and show which users in your organization have interacted with business-critical information.