Transform your content into smart documents with Automated Indexing
Nothing is more important in document management than being able to find your documents quickly and easily. And entering data manually wastes time and money, as well as introduces human error and variability into the process.
Using OCR, Zonal OCR, or barcode, With automated indexing, Docassist can automatically obtain key identifying information from documents and collect and save this information as attributes of the document.
This technology eliminates the need to enter data manually from paper documents into Docassist or your other business systems. Docassist offers several types of recognition technology and each one automates the process of assigning attributes and ensures you can find your documents with fast searches.
Docassist Automated Document Indexing Technology
- Optical Character Recognition – (OCR) make documents searchable for key words or sequences of words.
- Zonal OCR- create templates defining “zones” of common information, where key information can be extracted from documents that have a similar structure.
- Barcode Capture – leverage barcodes to automate data-entry. Barcodes are carrying more information each year and this can be leveraged to extract that information quickly and turn it into document attributes.
Benefits of Automated Indexing
- Improved Search & Retrieval – Retrieve the document you need, when you need it with a simple word or attribute search.
- Reduce Human Error – Enter information automatically so fewer mistakes are made.
- Increase Productivity – Eliminate manual data entry, cutting processing times drastically.
Measurable and rapid ROI is a proven benefit of Automated Document Indexing with Docassist. Learn More